Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Halo 4 Release Date

It is now official that Halo 4 is to be released sometime in the end of next year (2012 omg) if we dont all die then hopefully we can get our hands on the highly anticipated game. The best part about the game is the protagonist Master Chief, im so glad that they didnt take him out and swap him with a terrible replacement, perfectness cannot be replaced. Although the Master Chief thing really makes me happy, there is one thing that is confirmed that kind of makes me mad. The Halo 4 game engine will be the same engine that was used to make Halo Reach. Now this may be good news to you if you really liked Reach, but for me, who thinks Halo 3 is better, its a major dissapointment. I really hope that the engine wont screw up the game. I cannot wait for this game to come out and I have an extremely high expectation for it also, the Halo series is not one that has ever failed......except for...cough cough HALO ODST! They better make a sweet game or I will be INSANELY mad.

For all of the classy gamers out there, 343 industries have comfirmed that Halo Anniversary will be coming out November 15th. This is the game that started it all, they BETTER not screw this one up. Im looking forward to playin Hang em high with my friends again, good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment