Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bungie releases the Halo franchise to Microsoft

Sadly, Bungie has finally let go of the Halo games and gave the reins and the multiplayer playlists to Microsoft (which explains the lag and crappyness on Reach the other day). Bungie has been a great company and has made some of the greatest games on earth, games that got the xbox 360 started in the first place. For a while, Bungie will be in the dark about what their next move is, some believe that it will be an MMO or maybe another whole action series kind of like the Halo's. Their website is very quiet and not posting much which is really scaring me because they are usually posting new content every day......another sign that they are very busy with a (hopefully) insanely amazing new game for us. Who knows, maybe it will be for all platforms. All I have to say is thank you bungie for all of the great memories of recon, amazing gameplay, fat kid, cops and robbers, guardian, and making me stay up till midnight to get your games first :) You have created a ton of great memories for me. Thank you.

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/04/bungie-activision-2/

1 comment:

  1. I am a big gamer and always searches for the latest version of different games.. I heard that Bungie releases the Halo franchise to microsoft, its really very much amazing news for me... Halo is my all time favorite game and a lot of thanks to bungie to provide such a game...
    Burning Xbox 360 Games

    ReplyDelete